Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the bottom of the page on this link, there is a link to a site where you can get 250 business cards free. Well, O.K. not free, I had to pay $6.50 for shipping, but that's still pretty cheap.

http://www.nocircoftx.org/care/pamphlet6.html

I had them made up to read:

Infant Circumcision??
Get informed!

E-mail Questions to:
[email protected] (my circumcison information e-mail adress)

www.cirp.org
www.nocirc.org
www.intact.ca

I plan on distributing them various places. Information boards at grocery stores, slipped into pregnancy magazines, waiting rooms at doc. offices, clinics ect....

I know 250 will probably go pretty quickly, but hey, it's a start!

Take care,
Tara

· Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IMO, anything you can think of to get people inspired enough to look into it would work well.....Using words like "informed" (noone wants to be ignorant do they?)......Or like Lulas Mom stated "todays parent"(everyone else is doing it....don't want to stand out).

I don't think starting off by being over the top would work well though....using words like "mutilation" or human rights" right off the bat sometimes makes people tune out.

I get my order in about three weeks....I can't wait to see how they look.

Take care,
Tara

· Registered
1,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by A&A
Good for you! Unfortunately, that company requires "cookies enabled" to get the free business cards.

I don't know what that means.

Tara

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.