Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWN:IT

I asked here about fav diaper bags on ebay the other day. My friends gave me a ebay gift cert. with instructions to first buy a great diaper bag. I LOVED this one!!!!!

I cannot wait to see it and carry around Kendyl's cute little dipes in it, but I feel a little bad about how much I paid. I know it is not bad compared to some, but I have only bought diaper bags at Wal-mart, so this is expensive to me. So, please do not tell me if I WAY overpaid.

Now, it will be a race to see if the bag or Kendyl gets here first, LOL.

For the rest of the gift cert, someone needs to list some large boyish LHC AIOs on ebay for me.......please!!!!

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
I think it's absolutely darling, and NO... you did not pay too much! I shudder at how much I paid for mine
:

You did good

·
Registered
6,729 Posts
That is such a cute bag
and the price was right too. It will look great with dipes in it~

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
oooh. I like that. Isnt it nice to break away from pooh and lennon prints? A diaper bag should be more for mama than baby IMO...in looks is what I mean. And I'll echo what the other mama's have said abt the price....no, you did not pay too much.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.