Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I ordered my first mutt on Friday, can't wait to try it out. Can anyone explain to me though why the home page of muttaqin says open for customs but then the instock page says closed for customs... ? I'm not the only one seeing this am I?

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Do it without the 'u'

www.muttaqinbaby.com

Someday when I have money, I am going to order some of these........

·
Registered
892 Posts
I so wish I could get some of those sets for my kids. I LOVED the racecar one, and the daisy -- but the daisy is way to big for my 3 month old. I'd have to go with the diamond flowers.... but alas, no money here.

Have any of you checked her ebay auctions??? She's got some really cute ones up over there -- at least she did the last time I checked... I'm watching two of them -- in the vain hopes that someone will actually buy the stuff I've had listed on the TP forever and a day now...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kenzie&wyatt'smom
We love our mutts they are the majority of our fitted stash I just can't stop ordering them. And I love the fact that michelle just keeps on stocking.
Me too! I have 15 of them plus 2 wool covers and another set on the way
: They are SO absorbant and fit Autumn like a dream. I wish she wouldn't keep stocking those OV ones...those are my absolute FAVE!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
I now have 13 Mutts and I must say they are the ONLY fitted I will use! I won one like a month ago and have been addicted full power ever since! :LOL I do prefer the OV inner with the colored velour on the outside because its sooooo darn soft but I also love the prints too! Ashton actually has on an OV Mutt right now! Its his very first one he ever got and man is that thing SOOOOFT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts