Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I haven't been around here in about a month, as I have been totally swamped. Our family had the flu for 2 weeks straight, we have family visiting from out of town this coming week and we're buying a house and getting ready to move...whew!

On top of all that, in preparation for our little girl arriving, I have decided to close my cloth diaper business. I need to have more time for my family. SO, I just wanted to let all of you know in case anyone is looking for a good deal on CD's (everything is on sale now).

Hopefully I'll be around more in the near future when things calm down a bit!

·
Registered
12,213 Posts
You've been and will be quite busy. I'm glad you and your family are feeling better! Good luck with your move, hoping it will a smooth one!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Thanks for the tip- I just bought a bunch of stuff from your site. Glad you guys are feeling better.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Thanks so much for the tip - I was just drooling over the dipes! Where's that fairy godmother when you need her?

Take it as easy as you can - and keep in touch. Love and light to you and your growing family - and every blessing for your new home; I have no doubt that it will be filled with joy and laughter.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
glad everything is well with you mama!!
I checked out your site but need help

could someone HELP?! LOL

ok I'm new to CD but I'm really interested and totally overwhelmed
:

I'm just confused about how it all works.
I'm interested in the bare basic package with inserts. Do I need to use a cover with this diaper?
what the difference with the different inserts?!
ahhh I'm so confused, I know I probably sound dumb

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
RainbowFairyMomma-

With this kind of diaper, the fuzzi bunz, you need nothing other than the diaper and the insert. The outer layer of the diaper is made up of waterproof material, the inside layer is fleece that wicks away moisture, and then there is a pocket that you stuff an absorbant insert into. Sometimes for nights or heavy wetters you might want two inserts. The you throw the whole thing in the diaper bag and wash it. Very easy. Fuzzi Bunz are on the expensive end as far a cloth goes, but really easy to use.

HTH

Angelika

·
Registered
912 Posts
perfect timing.... would you recommend medium if I am only going to get one size? and how many would you recommend getting if you don't want to do laundry at the end of every single day? How do they work at night? do you still have to get up and change them? thanks for the info!!! I am passing your site on to my grandparent fairies...

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I got mine in the mail today! They are very soft, even the outer waterproof cover.

Emilyrose---if you buy mediums don't expect to use them for a couple of months. There are lots of different inserts for fuzzibuns. Some people even use a prefold for nights.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by emilyrose
perfect timing.... would you recommend medium if I am only going to get one size? and how many would you recommend getting if you don't want to do laundry at the end of every single day? How do they work at night? do you still have to get up and change them? thanks for the info!!! I am passing your site on to my grandparent fairies...
If you're only going to get one size, I WOULD recommend the mediums. But like MM said, don't expect to use them for awhile. We used prefolds (mainly) and fuzzibunz with my son. By about 2.5-3 months, while they still fit in the waist, the rise was too small and he had a little plumber's crack. Cute - but not good with diapers

He's now 17.5 months and still in mediums... with plenty of room. Now, he is a skinny little thing, but it seems that everytime he starts to get a little belly he shoots up another inch - so the mediums have been good to us.

I had *just* received a bunch of FBs before the sale was announced or I would have jumped on this sale, too. Great prices!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
our fuzzibunz came today and they are absolutely delicious! i had no idea how soft they would be! thanks again for the sale, ednkirstin!

·
Registered
912 Posts
and what about stash size? HOw many if I don't want to do laundry every day? And what inserts are the best for nighttime absorbancy?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.