Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Ack...Monroe is a little to far for us.

I think we need to start a game of chicken pox "telephone"

You give it to someone in Seattle, they pass it to someone in Federal Way, who in turn passes it to someone in Olympia - then on to Centralia, Longview, and finally, VANCOUVER!

How's the pox going in your home? It's been so long since I had it as a child that I don't remember much about it. Is your little one comfortable?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
Ack...Monroe is a little to far for us.

I think we need to start a game of chicken pox "telephone"

You give it to someone in Seattle, they pass it to someone in Federal Way, who in turn passes it to someone in Olympia - then on to Centralia, Longview, and finally, VANCOUVER!

How's the pox going in your home? It's been so long since I had it as a child that I don't remember much about it. Is your little one comfortable?
So far so good. He is a little tired today because he woke up at 3 am to go to the bathroom and had trouble getting back to sleep due to the itching. I put some calendula cream on and it seemed to help. He's definitely itchy but other than that, he's his normal, happy, energetic self. He doesn't even mind being stuck at home. I'm having a more difficult time with that!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
I was just coming to post the same thing. We are actively looking for Chicken Pox in the PDX area.

Willing to travel about 1 hour either way.

Its going around in Eugene... A friend of mine lives down there and it sounds like it is going around the Waldorf school. But that is more like an hour and a a half- two hour drive.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbmmom View Post
Do you think your son is still contagious? We're in Puyallup and would be totally thrilled to travel to Monroe to get the pox. My daughter 8.
Oops. Sorry, I just saw your post today. I think he's done. Although if he is, that was a heck of a lot easier than even I expected. He hasn't had any new blisters since Wednesday as far as I can tell and the ones he has are almost all scabbed over. I'm not sure it would be worth the trip for you today but you're welcome to come over if you want to try. PM me for directions.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was awaiting your reply too, but at this point I think I will wait until after the holidays. Thanks anyway and glad it was an easy case!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.