Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>So I know there was a child or two  at my son's preschool (they wouldnt give me more info) Friday that had Chicken Pox. Man, I hope that my son gets it but its unlikely!!</p>
<p>(Taylorsville Utah)</p>

·
Banned
123 Posts
<p>Please post if you get it!  Thanks</p>

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same school, there has been two more cases of Chicken Pox, unfortuately my son isnt getting it!! Darn, there also as been Measles here in Utah.

·
Registered
618 Posts
<p>I read a news article about the measles "outbreak." It talked about how there were 5 confirmed cases, and that the students had been sent home for a fews days, and they were all well and back in school.It went on to say that "this is a classic example of what can haapen when people don't immunize." I though to myself, "What? That 5 teenagers get mildly ill and then return to school? Scary stuff..."</p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
<p>My son has chicken pox! We live in St.George though. Please let me know if anyone is interested. He Just showed signs last night so he's contagious for a week!</p>

·
Registered
618 Posts
<p>Even further, with this measles "outbreak".  There have been 3 different outbreaks that I know of  effecting even several adults.  How did these people get the measles?  Don't the immunizations work?  Isn't that the whole point of immunization?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The other option is that they simply were not immunized, which is their own choice to make.</p>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts