Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I been living in UTAH for about 5 years. I had a son on Nov 17 09. His dad never saw him, and we stop talking to me before he was born. Now I am getting state help because I lost my job, they want me to deal with ORS. The office of recovery services. I gave them all the info I knew. I gave them his name,where he worked,where I roughly thing he lives, and his latest phone number.</p>
<p>They pulled up a DMV picture of him,they even got his income. The trouble is they "can't serve him" because they say they don't have a current address. Give me ton of reasons why they can't. I am doing most of the work for them.</p>
<p>I feel they have all the info to find him but they are not doing anything. So I get yelled at by work force services. they say I am doing nothing.</p>
<p>I was wondering, if anyone had this issue, of ORS not able to "find him". I am at a lost of what to do. I feel I am being picked on because I don't know his SSN and was not married to him.....</p>
<p>My next step is one I don't want to do. I might have to just go on facebook or something and ask people if they know where he is. I j</p>

·
Registered
846 Posts
<p>It seems to me that you could tell them that you broke up and you have no idea where he is. Don't go doing their detective work (like trying to hunt him down on facebook). When they talk to you, do the broken record routine: <strong>"I've done all I can to find him. We broke up and he left my life. I don't know where he is."</strong> Just say that over and over and over and over again. You don't know where he is. You've done all you reasonably can to find him. They can contact the Social Security Administration or the IRS to try to find him. You don't have that kind of authority.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts