Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a teacher who will have to return to work in January when my precious baby is 3 months old. I am looking for AP style childcare in either a private home situation or a daycare. I work in Wayne, NJ and live in the Montclair/Bloomfield area. Right now I am pretty heartbroken about having to go back to work...your suggestions would be so so so appreciated. Thanks!<br><br>
Sad Mama

·
Registered
245 Posts
I have a friend whose three year old has been in the "Kindercare" in Wayne for two years, and she thinks it is great. The boy LOVES to go, and LOVES all his teachers. I don't know how it would be for a baby, though, I think that some places are better for the older kids, but are a bit mechanical when it comes to the new borns.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions of where to take your baby, but I do know where not to go. Do not take our baby to La Vida Child Care in Paterson. I have been taking my son there for the last 8 months. I hate it. I have a list of comlaints 5 pages long. The only reason he still goes there is because it is in the building I work in. I can go down and check on him several times a day. But if you find a decent child care for a decent price, let me know. I'd love to get him out of there.<br><br>
Kathi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts