Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey folks!

So, Dh and his Dad have decided they want to go wine tasting on Friday. This would be a tedious nightmare for Raven and Nigel. All of the people i usually hit up are otherwise occupied. Anyone who knows us want to hang out with my kids for a few hours on Friday? i will hang out with yours at another time in exchange, or i can maybe pay like $20.00, or some doll slings or whatnot.

We will are in NE, but will be heading west. Your place or mine?

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Just wanted to say I would totally do it if I wasn't going to be in CA! We took Orion to a couple of the local wineries recently, and it wasn't too bad. But it wasn't too good either.
Good luck! I still want to go to the Children's Museum too. Life has just been a whirlwind lately, but it should be calming down after this trip.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I think that could work! Any ideas how Nigel might feel about Asher now that they are both a little bigger? If you think he would be ok with Asher, give me a call tommorow, sometime in the afternoon, and we can talk details.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honeybee'smama View Post
I think that could work! Any ideas how Nigel might feel about Asher now that they are both a little bigger? If you think he would be ok with Asher, give me a call tommorow, sometime in the afternoon, and we can talk details.
Thanks!
Nigel's only problem with Asher, is he loves too much!
Same thing with our recently aquired Dacshunds. He hugs a bit firmly and repeatedly.

Raven may be spending the day with her father, so I don't know if Nigel would cope without her, but it may be worth a shot!

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mamanurse View Post
I'd love to swap care next time Emily. We're busy Thursday and Friday with family/holiday stuff, but would like to in the future.

Sounds cool. Is Olivia okay with babies who love too much?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nigel is trying to "ride" the 9 pound mini Dox. Babies beware!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts