Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following for sale or trade. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship the cheapest way, unless told otherwise. I prefer paypal, but will take a timely money order.

Wee Sing Nursery Rhymes and Lullabies -- new in package. This is both a cassette and a CD, and it comes with a 64-page book with all the song lyrics. It says it has 77 classic nursery rhymes and lullabies. $7.

The Art of Rug Hooking -- brand new hardcover book by Anne D. Mather. Step by step instructions plus tons of gorgeous color photos. $5.

The Complete Candlemaker by Norma Cooney. Brand new condition -- I bought this for $24.95. Hardcover, tons of color pictures, and instructions on all types of candle making. $7 *PENDING*

Creative Calligraphy by John Smith. Also brand new, hardcover, with many styles of calligraphy, alphabets to use, projects, etc. $5.

Oster Belgian Waffle Maker. In original box. Box was opened, but this has never been used. $10.

Magic Chef Food Dehydrator with 5 stackable trays. Used 2x, EC. $10 *PENDING*

Mr. Coffee NIP Automatic Iced Tea Maker. Box is still taped shut! $8. *PENDING*

I am willing to trade for: (in EC)

pretty yarn
circular knitting needles
row counter for knitting
toddler boy's clothes size 3T

PM me!

Edited to add items

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.