Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...what kind do you use?

I'm going to pick some up today for my girls, ages 3 and 5. I'd like to get chewables...I've been promising them that as soon as we ran out of the liquid I'd buy some chewables for them.

Any brand suggestions?

I'll be going to my local health food store. Are there any brands to watch out for? I'd rather avoid artificial sweetners, flavors, HFCS, etc, etc...you get the picture. As close to nature as possible. Non-synthetic if that's available in kids' vitamin formulas.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
My DD usually drinks fresh juiced apples with Spectra Greens added in. However, on mornings when we don't do this, she really loves Frog Greens chewables.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
My NP also suggested Carlson's because they make a multi chewable with iron and DD needs some. I haven't found them in the HFS yet though so right now we have Nordic Natural's Berries and Rainbow Light D (they are both like gumdrops). They are sweetened with cane sugar, but that is OK with me because DD LOVES to take them and I can count on her reminding me
:

·
Registered
1 Posts
...what kind do you use?

I'm going to pick some up today for my girls, ages 3 and 5. I'd like to get chewables...I've been promising them that as soon as we ran out of the liquid I'd buy some chewables for them.

Any brand suggestions?

I'll be going to my local health food store. Are there any brands to watch out for? I'd rather avoid artificial sweetners, flavors, HFCS, etc, etc...you get the picture. As close to nature as possible. Non-synthetic if that's available in kids' vitamin formulas.

Thanks in advance!
Try Nature's Blend Children's vitamins, they have more verities

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.