Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
I am currently working on knitting a couple of different wool hats from the pattern in the book

LAST MINUTE KNITTED GIFTS

I borrowed the book from the library and its awesome.

The hat pattern is interchangable and very open to making different designs ect. and the pattern size goes from child to adult.

also, I am using Cascade yarn... pastaza (50% llama 50% wool), which is beautiful yarn and lends itself to making beautiful hats.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by rn View Post
I am currently working on knitting a couple of different wool hats from the pattern in the book

LAST MINUTE KNITTED GIFTS

I borrowed the book from the library and its awesome.

The hat pattern is interchangable and very open to making different designs ect. and the pattern size goes from child to adult.

also, I am using Cascade yarn... pastaza (50% llama 50% wool), which is beautiful yarn and lends itself to making beautiful hats.
Thanks! I may need to see if my library has that book!

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hobacks2001 View Post
Cute! What yarn are you using?
I am making one with patons classic merino that is varegieated, so far it has a stripey look. I am going to knit a grey one for my FIL after that.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by julielenore View Post
I really like this pattern. it is done in a K3 P2 rib, so it has more give sizewise (if you knit it a bit too big it will be stretchy) and the pattern comes in lots of sizes so you can knit as many as you like!
http://www.p2designs.com/pdfs/ptn-BasicBeanie.pdf
Do you need to know how to use a circular needle for this? I can't tell by the instructions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts