Discussion Starter · #1 ·
courtesy of yours truly.

Chili Lime Salad Dressing

1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
juice of 1 lime

Whisk all of the ingredients together and enjoy! For those of you sensitive to spicy foods, decrease the chili powder to 1/4 tsp.

We are having my brother and his girlfriend over for dinner tonight. I decided to still have the chili lime chicken kabobs I planned on making, along with the coconut rice, and add a salad. We're also going to have Brazilian Lemonade which has limes in it and not lemons. But I needed a salad dressing that would complement the chicken. So voila! Yummy, yummy, yummy! I had to share it with you!

· Registered
5,348 Posts
I think I'll buy a couple limes today at the market, that really sounds good. So do you just use it for dipping th e chicken, or in the salad or everything? I love lime, like making tequila lime chicken
. I'll bet your dressing would be delish for dipping tequila chicken!

· Premium Member
4,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just used it on the salad as a dressing. It would be a wonderful dip for the chicken, too. I used this recipe for the chicken. Both the dressing and the chicken got huge thumbs up from everyone.

I've never had tequila lime chicken....do you have a recipe?

· Registered
5,348 Posts
I did something similar tonight to see what the kids thought and they really like it! I make some kebob things and used it as dip. it was super good!!

Tequila lime chicken is basically just chicken that you marinate in tequila, lime, olive oil and herbs/garlic. Then grill. I make it so much in the summer, and sad to say I use a bottle up pretty quickly because it goes elsewhere besides the chicken
:.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.