Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI! I am a long time lurker coming out from under my shell. My poor dh really needs a good chirporactor and we don't know too many people here. does anyone have any suggestions? we live in torrington and he works in danbury. thanks!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Not really in your vicinity but we use Westside Chiropractic in West Hartford. We took my newborn ds there based on my lactation consultant's recommendation (he was born breech and his neck was jammed) and they were amazing with him. My dh also went and was very happy with them.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I see Donna Boylan at Boylan Chrio. She came highly recommended and I like her a lot! She is in Bethel, very near to Danbury, on you DH's way home.

PM me if you need anymore info. If your DH tells her I recommended him, he gets his evalutaion free.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Our chiropractor is essentially our primary care doctor. He is Steve Karpenko at Karpenko Natural Wellness Center in Canton on Route 44. He also sees patients on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at Caskey Chiropractic in Middlebury, on your DH's way home.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks a lot for your replies! i will look into your suggestions and see what our insurance covers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts