Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had to share! My dd is pictured THREE times in the newest issue and I haven't gotten mine yet! I teach baby signing classes and there's a related article that her photos are used with!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Just got mine yesterday, and looked just now at the article....what a cutie! How cool to be in the mag

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wemoon, did you read the article? Does it mention Sign2Speak (my business)? I heard it might!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I have barely flipped through the magazine, just by briefly looking through the article I don't see it, but I didn't read it word for word yet so I may have missed it.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, darn it! I may have us stop at the store for the sole purpose of taking a look!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes!!! It doesn't mention my business name, but it does mention my name and that I teach classes in my area. I have noticed a slight increase in website traffic, so that's good! I just went out and bought two issues to send to the grandparents!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by RomansMamma
Which child is yours?
Zia. But I also know Sophia, pictured on the first page of the article. She's one of my first students!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Very cool! I started teaching my kids to sign each when they were 1 year. We dont do alot but they know the basics. Please,thankyou, cookie, water, cracker, yes, no , stop ,nice,sit ect... Its so cool to see little ones learn that. Kudos to you on doing it!
I'mso proud of Mackie shie just learned: please, thankyou and nice.
I'll be sure to pick up a copy of the mag later when I'm out!

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I tell all my parents that even if they end up doing just one sign, that one sign will help them. If they only do "milk," they'll know when their child needs that. If they only do "help," they will eliminate SO MUCH frustration! Even one sign helps!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts