Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Dr. Bob is really heavy on the "too many too soon" fallacy. That's his entire argument when pushed to respond to the lack of evidence for his alternative schedule. It's all "theoretical" he says, because babies are small!
On Dr. Bob's fall back to VAERS reports, why would delaying reduce that number of reports? If you ask Dr. Bob the answer is basically, babies are small! Oh, and sexually transmitted diseases... yucky!

Chris Hayes was awesome at digging into his claims.

Also, I love Dr. Hebert! He's local :grin:

·
Registered
5,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dr. Bob is really heavy on the "too many too soon" fallacy. That's his entire argument when pushed to respond to the lack of evidence for his alternative schedule. It's all "theoretical" he says, because babies are small!
On Dr. Bob's fall back to VAERS reports, why would delaying reduce that number of reports? If you ask Dr. Bob the answer is basically, babies are small! Oh, and sexually transmitted diseases... yucky!

Chris Hayes was awesome at digging into his claims.

Also, I love Dr. Hebert! He's local :grin:
Dr. Bob Sears did an AMA on reddit not too long ago and the top question was asking him what the evidence was to support his "alternative" schedule and his response was that there wasn't any evidence to support it.

Pretty telling in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Dr. Bob Sears did an AMA on reddit not too long ago and the top question was asking him what the evidence was to support his "alternative" schedule and his response was that there wasn't any evidence to support it.

Pretty telling in my opinion.
In this interview he also doesn't even fess up to the fact that many of his clients and followers do not vaccinate at all and that his views typically pander to them (unless he's under pressure during an outbreak, in which case he says he's "pro-vaccine" but still thinks vaccines are really dangerous, or even if they aren't we should all at least act like they are in order to protect the feelings of those who think they are e.g.- https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=837144722990680&id=116317855073374.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts