Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I all for knitting gifts this year! Two people on my list are getting scarves and one's getting a pair of slippers (if I can manage to finish them)! The funny thing is I had never knit a scarf before (I jumped right in when I was learning and made a sweater). They are so boring to knit! I had no idea! I think your stuff looks great BTW! Gifts are supposed to be about the love you put into them, not how much money you spend! I would love it if my mom (or anyone else, she just happens to be the only other person in my family who can knit or crochet) sends me something handknit or crocheted.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I think Chirstmas knit gifts are great. I am knitting at least three things this year assuming something doesn't hold me back like a kid ripping out stitches lol!
I can imagine some people not appreciating a hand-made gift as it should be appreciated though but nonetheless we should still knit for them.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by AdinaL
That is all I am doing for gifts.
You can see most of it on my blog (link in my sig). I am having fun.

ohhh i wish I did not work...then I could do bigger projects like yours.
but I have 6 items left and 35 more hours (grrr have to work xmas eve) of working til xmas. ugg its going to be a rush at the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.