Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd has had a cough for over 2 months now. During this time, she has had a cold come and go, but her cough persists.

After a month and a half, she went on anti-biotics for 5 days. The cough went away for the duration of the meds and came right back. Actually, it came back as croup and now is what my dr. calls a virus again.
:

Anyway...now she has prescribed 2 types of asthma medicine....to which I am reeling....granted, I know nothing about asthma, but it doesn't run in our family at all and she has never had a cough in her life and now she might have asthma???

So, I am feeling really overwhelmed b/c I don't even know where to begin to research what to do.

I'm hoping someone has some homeopathic remedy I can try for the cough before starting to look into allergies/asthma...

· Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This may sound completely ingonorant....

but if she has never had a problem with wheat, would it just show up after almost 1.5 years?

If I wanted to check it, would I just elmininate it for 2 weeks or so and check?

What are pillow/comforter ecasings?

Thank you so much for your time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.