Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to show my dh and see myself.

I posted this because I am desperate to convince my dh not to circumcise my ds.

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'd hesitate giving these out. Some folks have a fetish for them and it bothers me.

Maybe edit your post and pm? I read your other post RM so I understand your motivation.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by SarahGuinn
I'd hesitate giving these out. Some folks have a fetish for them and it bothers me.

Maybe edit your post and pm? I read your other post RM so I understand your motivation.
They'll find the sites anyway, I'm afraid. I'm not about to take down my entire site just because there are circ fetishers out there.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you so much Nathan. For some reason I can not access your video. I will ask my dh when he gets home. I was able to see some info from your links.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by callumsmom2001
Here is a link to another video to try. This one was taperd just a few years ago near my home town. Make sure the sound is on.
http://www.intact.ca/video.html
Good luck with your DH.
Take care,
Tara&Callum
You're in Toronto?

The link to that video is on the video page I linked her to, too, btw.
You need to download that one first. I think you need mediaplayer to view it. Not sure.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Actually, I am about 45minutes to an hour (traffic is horrible around here) outside of T.O. ( We are Toronto Maple Leafs hockey fans though)

I think that is what hit me most about that video. It was not "someone somewhere" it was a reall live baby being circumcised in a place that I am familiar with. KWIM? I mean I don't know that particular doctor or hospital or anything but it is just the "in my backyard" mentality. Doesn't make it any better or worse, just more real to me.

Tara

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.