Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed that the rise of baggy men's clothing came about around the same time that the percentage of men who are circumcised in the U.S. went up. I can understand why there would be a connection between the two, since cut men would want to minimize the friction on their exposed glanses (likewise why boxers are so popular among the circed). By contrast a lot of intact men (me included) don't have a problem with tighter garments (I'm even planning on joining the minority of men who have taken a cue from the ladies and wearing leggings when it gets cooler weather this fall).

What do you think of my observations?

·
Registered
992 Posts
Could be.

Personally, as a cut guy, I like to wear fairly tight briefs in order to immobilize my penis to prevent chafing. As I've got older, I have lost a significant amount of sensitivity, so it's not such a problem, but I still prefer to restrict movement.

I will add, that I would far prefer to have been left whole and let my foreskin protect my glans. I didn't have a choice and I'm angry at that unethical doctor who circumcised me.

·
Registered
974 Posts
As a woman I have no clue. :laugh: I would have thought close fitting jocks would have prevented rubbing because they would move less but what do I know. My husband likes close fitting boxers and he's cut. Sounds like it's an individual thing.
Most women would have undies on under those leggings. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.