Mothering Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

· Registered
992 Posts
Yes! I’ve had two uncut men express this. That is what I was searching for. I’d be interested to see real statistics.
This is not correct. When an intact man engages in intercourse , his penis moves back and forth within the sleeve of his foreskin. Circumcised men have to rely on lubrication, be it his partner's or artificial. For an in depth explanation, go to: www.sexasnatureintendedit.com . Be warned - some content is quite explicit.

· Registered
2 boys and 1 girl
50 Posts
Who comes up with this stuff. I don't care what your view on circumcision is. Having or not having a foreskin has nothing to do with your morals or who you are as a person. Both my boys are circumcised and have never been concerned about them raping anyone. That's just crazy.

· Registered
992 Posts
Who comes up with this stuff. I don't care what your view on circumcision is. Having or not having a foreskin has nothing to do with your morals or who you are as a person. Both my boys are circumcised and have never been concerned about them raping anyone. That's just crazy.
This is a very old thread - 16 years old - that got resurrected. It started as a speculative question. As near as I know there is no evidence to support any conclusion. I agree with you about morals and ethics.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts