Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it stands for Connecticut Immunization Records Tracking System or something (don't have the papers with me at the moment) Does anybody know what the deal is with this? I was given some form at the birth center that I signed as declining to enter this program. I hadn't heard of it before but apparently it's something to track babies immunizations? Then today in the mail I got some colorful envelope that had lots of pamphlets about immunizing, blah blah blah, but I found a small paper in there that said unless I signed and returned it, my baby would automatically be enrolled in CIRTS. Now I'm going to return the form declining again, but how many of these do I have to sign? Can they really just enroll my baby even though I signed the other form declining? And how do I know whether he's somehow been enrolled despite this?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I declined in the hospital as well but also received the colorful envelope with the same forms! I'm planning to decline again but what is the deal?? My guess is they can't just enroll you if you've declined once but I was worrying about this too. They obviously need to track the vaccinated children to get support and funding and I refuse to help with that!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.