Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok y'all, I need some help. I pump once a month or so. Last time I did, we were on vacation. So I take it out of the bag and YUCK, there is mold everywhere inside the 1 piece breastshield. THere is no way to reach it to clean it out. SO I soaked it in some chlorox/water for a few minutes. Well, the few minutes turned into all night bc I fell to sleep.

THis morning, the mold is gone, but do you think it is safe to use again???
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.