Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I'm 37 weeks today.  I just had another ultrasound to check on my previa turned extreme low lying placenta.  At 19 it was a complete previa,  At 27 it was 7mm away.  At 32 it was 8mm away.  And today at 37 weeks it is over 2 cm. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I had given up on a vaginal delivery.  I had stopped writing my natural birth plan.  I had stopped listening to hypnobabies.  I had stopped hoping.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So what do I do now.  I don't have 5 weeks to listen to the rest of hypnobabies.  I really would like her to be born before the end of the year and I quit researching ways to help my body prepare. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been losing my plug for about 2 weeks,  No bloody show though.  My cervix is soft but still long and closed. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I guess I can start drinking RRL tea and taking EPO.  This is our first, so I know they tend to go overdue</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'm still in disbelief. </p>

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
<p>Wow, good for you! </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Don't worry too much about finding ways for your body to prepare. Your body has been preparing itself for this for the past nine months. Good luck!!!</p>

Reactions: Fat Scottish Gal

·
Registered
458 Posts
<p>I love what Nova said! Shes right, your body has been preparing.</p>
<p>So now it's back to plan A! That's wonderful!!</p>
<p>Have you read birthing from within? That's a good one and won't take weeks and weeks :)</p>

·
Registered
823 Posts
<p>Try the shortened schedule for Hypnobabies:  <a href="http://www.pregnancybirthandbabies.com/short_schedule.htm" target="_blank">http://www.pregnancybirthandbabies.com/short_schedule.htm</a></p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think you should also call them and see what they suggest.  I think you have plenty of time to get something out of it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And CONGRATS! </p>

·
Registered
109 Posts
<p>_</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts