Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Tushies Changing Pad and Wet Bag set!!! Little boys and gals walking around with a red umbrella and a tiny dog...Blue back round sooooo cute..I never used the pad but the wet bag was used therefore the color has faded a bit but once the pad washes it iwill match the bag... Zippered Closure$18.00ppd

Changing pad and wet bag set...Plain Coral, light green and beige with Coral Pink PUL inner Zippered Closure $18.00ppd

XL ZIPPERED PAIL LINER....Purple used only about 2 times..I preffer not using pail liners... $11.00ppd

Hand Dyed Cuddlebuns By Calra MY LITTLE TRIBE Sherpa outer Hemp french terry inner...Toddler Doubler Used 1 time(the fit is not good anymore on my boy 16.00ppd Blue and Yellow (and green obviously where the dye meets..)

RB FLAG diaper sz 1 knit...Sports and boy dream addition $15.00pp

Fuzzi Bunz Colors and White(these werent recalled)

Whites 11.00ppd (2)
Colors 12.00ppd(navy blue, baby blue, yellow and red)

4 Prefolds converted into fitteds pastel serging no stains UB...These are like contours very easy plus they have the benefit of the elastic legs... 2.00 each

6 Medium JBs 3.00ppd each..No stains at all!!
1 Small JB 2.50ppd

Little Lambs knit insert for AIO with micro 2.00ppd

FUZ BOMB SMALL Blue Skies DG $45.00ppd with insurance included..EC no stains no nothing this has been very very well cared for....

Any questions please email or pm me. I accept funded paypal at [email protected] I can accept CC payments if you add the fee...I am not responsible for items lost if you want insurance it will be added to the total unless otherwise stated...

ISO:

Robeez 6-12(in EC) for a boy solids only no prints except the pockets robeez and the new stripped sport in blue.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are regular sized prefolds and they fit fantastic..But alas DH is not thrilled about the pink on them...they fit my friends baby gilr(she took some) and shes 13pds and my son is 18pds and they still have room in there....

FUZZI BUNZ are the NEW STYLE with POINTED TABS MEDIUM

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have pics if you need them!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts