Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know why I haven't asked this til now but I just found my tube and want to be sure before I use it. I have some clindamycin 1% gel (E. Fougera & Co.) that I use for acne. When I was pregnant I called in and asked if it was ok and it was. I ended up packing it up and never using it so I don't know if I would have had any effects to it at that time (I say that cause I know sometimes things are approved to use during pregnancy but if you have a reaction you should stop....common sense as with anything :LOL). Is it safe to use during nursing? I'd love to be able to use it since it's the only thing that works for me. The tube is still fresh (not expired but will soon so I'd like to use it before then and end up rotting my face or something :LOL) and there isn't any punctures or anything (I know none of this is relavent but I want those reading to know it's in condition so if I don't make it back to this thread they have all quesitons answered :LOL). Long post short: Can I use this during nursing? The tube does not say and I no longer have the insert. I tried looking it up online but couldn't find anything. Please tell me it's safe! I want a smooth face! :LOL

ETA: Oh, and it is prescription only. It's the generic form of Cleocin-T. Sorry if this rambly......it's late (or early if you want to get technical since it's 2:16 my time :LOL) and I've had a bit much coffee considering the time! :LOL Thanks for making it this far if you have!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.