Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having an HSG and clomid this cycle- debating IUI. Just wondering what is recommended for creating a lush endometrium... my fertility diet book is on the way, but I'd like to get started with any dietary changes. Vitex steered me so wrong, I'm off the herbs for the time being.

Does clomid tend to decrease endometrial lining?

· Registered
1,360 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shellnurse View Post
Having an HSG and clomid this cycle- debating IUI. Just wondering what is recommended for creating a lush endometrium... my fertility diet book is on the way, but I'd like to get started with any dietary changes. Vitex steered me so wrong, I'm off the herbs for the time being.

Does clomid tend to decrease endometrial lining?
After a few months it may. Clomid tends to build up in your system and after 5-6 months it may effect your lining.

· Registered
1,302 Posts
It did affect me. The first time around, it took 4 months before it thinned my endometrium. Oddly enough, I ended up conceiving that cycle. This time, it thinned me on the first cycle and I had to switch to Femara.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.