Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a midwife told me yesterday morning that "most likely, the pregnancy is not viable" due to my low hcg/progesterone levels, which i had tested because i had been bleeding for five days. i couldn't believe it. i kept thinking about those words ("not viable") over and over again in disbelief.

however, this story has a happy ending! i blogged about it, here. against all odds, our little tyke is alive and well. we're so thankful!

i'm still spotting, but i guess that's how it's going to be this time around.

·
Registered
709 Posts
wow. Serious kleenex moment when the tech told you about the heartbeat
Hooray, I am so glad to hear all is well! I love the prayer you have for your child, that's a great one to keep in mind. I've had random light brown spotting, and you know how unpleasant it is to ever see ANYTHING other than clear when you wipe. I'll keep that prayer in mind!

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Crashing from Dec
I just had to tell you how happy I am for you! I read your story on your blog and it was so wonderful and amazing!

Good luck w/ the rest of your pregnancy and much love and light to you and your babe!
:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm not in your DDC but this post is exactly what I needed to hear right now. I have been spotting for two days and am going in this morning for an ultrasound to see if we can find a heartbeat and I am just trying so hard to keep some hope alive. Congrats and thanks for giving me some hope.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you, all. it truly feels like a miracle.

i'm still spotting, so i'm not sure what's up with that. hoping it stops soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.