Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with these? I have 6. I washed them once - they needed a double drying cycle then used them on DD. Well, they leaked all over the place. The pee just ran right out the leg holes.

Do they need to be washed more before we use them? I am thinking of just getting rid of them. We mostly use CPF's and I love that. One run through the dryer and they are all done. Plus there is nothing to resnap and match up just fold and shelve diapers and I am done.

What would you do?

·
Registered
847 Posts
I have a couple and the fit runs large-my larges are still on the smallest snap setting and my DS is now 35 lbs! But I have never had a leak. Did you get them new? Can you pour a cup of water on them and see if the fleece top on the doubler is repelling?

I have a 3 washes rule before I use a diaper and expect absorbancy (6 wash rule for hemp) but I find clothbaby to be a solid performer-we use them for extended car trips, despite the 2 day line drying time.

HTH!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have one ClothBaby AIO I bought off the Trading post, so it was already broken in, but I love it! I've never had a leak with it, and I use it primarily as a "running errands" diaper. It does take a bit longer to dry then my CPF's, but not too much longer.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Kasumi, I am rewashing them now. That will make three washes and dries. The water was just running off the fabric.

I will see if that helps. Maybe they just need to be broken in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.