Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It went really well! I'm so happy! No leaks, even overnight last night. And I love the big padded bum. And they worked so well that they kept the pee (and poo) in and the mud from a huge mud puddle out!<br><br>
My son is 18 months old and when the commissary stopped carrying the cheap chlorine-free dipes I had to switch him back to regular sposies which gave him an awful rash. At one point I was dealing with his seasonal allergies, his first ear infection, four molars coming in, and on top of that a hideous rash. So I bit the bullet and bought a dozen GMD pfs and two covers. They work so well! yay! I just ordered more pfs and covers. Plus a diaper sprayer. The swishy swishy in the toilet was definitely my least favorite part of this whole experiment.

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
yay!<br><br>
Two of my 3 babies were cloth-diped from day one and I have never regretted it.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're enjoying it. And he's already stopped wailing during the changes. I'm thrilled!

·
Registered
9,021 Posts
Yeah for you guys!!!! I love cloth!<br><br>
I have cloth diapered two girls but I absolutely cannot cloth diaper my boy. He gets rashes in cloth. I've done everything I can think of. I've stripped them, I've started with brand new dipes, I've washed in several different brands of natural soaps including Charlies Soap and Bio Kleen. Nothing works. He gets a rash in one day that I am a week in disposables getting him over. It's just nutty! I've hated the disposables especially since I have the stash already.<br><br>
I take joy in others cloth diapering experiences though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts