Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>With Mothering's "Great Cloth Diaper Change", I thought that maybe it was time for a cloth diaper event here in Anchorage. I'm able to advocate a bit more than I used to as I'm now the recycling coordinator for the city :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know that Mothering is focusing on April, but although that's fine for warmer climes, I thought perhaps July would be a better fit for us when little diapered booties can run around unfettered by things like... pants!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a group of friends that meet up at Goose Lake on Fridays in the summer and that seems like a good time/place for something. I can rent the pavillion, or perhaps set up just south of the building like Parks & Rec does when they have events.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My boys are out of dipes now and I'm out of touch with our local resources. I'd need some help.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So... 1) Do you like the idea    and   2) can you help me?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>Donna</p>

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
<p>I think this is great. Can you also post about this on Facebook? Are you in the ICAN of Anchorage group on Facebook?</p>
<p> </p>

·
Registered
160 Posts
<p>I know there is going to be at least one Great Cloth Diaper Change event in Anchorage, as well as one in Wasilla & Fairbanks. Out here in Wasilla I am hoping to get a fluff swap going for after the change. :)</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts