Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any questions contact the organizer, Melanie T., directly at: [email protected] (I won't be checking this thread)

Come to look/buy/trade/sell.

New to Cloth Diapering?…an old pro? Can't get rid of stink? Want to learn how to start CDing? Bored with cloth diapering and need a boost? Come to show off your stash of fluff or to learn what someone else is using.

This is informal; there won't be any classes or demos, but there are plenty of large tables to set up your stuff. There are also kids' toys available. Pack your own snacks & beverages...but please keep in mind that we need to clean/vacuum the auditorium after we use it.

Wednesday August 2nd
10:00 am - 1:00 pm (reserved time)

Auditorium (lower level)
Hamline-Midway Library in St. Paul
1558 West Minnehaha Ave (just 1/2 block east of Snelling)

The closest door to the auditorium is at the back of the library, on the west side of the building (the door faces Snelling Ave).

DIRECTIONS FROM 94:
Exit Snelling and head north for about a mile or mile and a half. At the light at Minnehaha turn right (east). The library is on your right in the middle of the block. Park on either side of the street or in back of the library.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
I want to try to make it! I have to drop my daugher off in Little Canada at 10:00 am then pick her up at 11:30, then drop her off in St. Paul at 12:45
: But will try to drop in there.

I have some size 0 and size 1 kissaluvs I'd like to sell or trade, and one size 2 kissaluv seconds that is lavendar I want to sell or trade. It hasn't even been washed. And I have two newborn bummis wisper wraps and 5 ME size medium covers I'm done with too.

~Tracy

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
How did it go?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There were more moms there than I thought would make it so that was great. There was a lot of conversation and show and tell...the whole point of it. A little less buying/selling/trading than I thought there would be.

I'd call it a success and look forward to the next one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts