Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was flipping through Martha Stewart Living and came upon a Science Diet dog food add - there was a baby sitting there with a puppy and what was the baby wearing? A pinned pre-fold! I did a double take and then showed DH - it was sooooo cool to see!!!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by blessed2bamommie
: Showed DH!!!! Is he home on hiatus?

Oh yeah - he got home a week ago Sat. from Taiwan and signed with the AZ Diamondbacks this past Sat. Yay! He is in Tucson (D-Backs AAA team) which is only 1.5 hour drive from our house! So he should hopefully be here for the birth for sure AND I dont have to take a newborn and toddler to Taiwan! We are beyond thrilled!

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
yeah, Martha's daughter uses cd's!!!!!! No kiddin'. She did a whole show on a baby layette one time...one of those found it on tv middle of the night while Z was up eating all night marathon nights.
Her baskets for supplies are so longerberger (sp?) esque. Nice stuff.
I can't decide, after all these years, whether Martha bugs me or not. Sista gots skills, though.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Max's Mami
Oh yeah - he got home a week ago Sat. from Taiwan and signed with the AZ Diamondbacks this past Sat. Yay! He is in Tucson (D-Backs AAA team) which is only 1.5 hour drive from our house! So he should hopefully be here for the birth for sure AND I dont have to take a newborn and toddler to Taiwan! We are beyond thrilled!
YAY!!!!!!!

ETA: Oh yeah..cool that cd's were in Martha's mag, too!

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by phishmama
yeah, Martha's daughter uses cd's!!!!!! No kiddin'. She did a whole show on a baby layette one time...one of those found it on tv middle of the night while Z was up eating all night marathon nights.
Her baskets for supplies are so longerberger (sp?) esque. Nice stuff.
I can't decide, after all these years, whether Martha bugs me or not. Sista gots skills, though.

I didnt know that! In that case she should do more in her kids and baby mags about CD for sure!

I think she is sorta snobby and can be a bit annoying at times but for the most part I really like her - I love her recipes and the crafs and stuff in her mags. Boy she is one who would really make an impact as a spokesperson for CDing - she could really get the word out there!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Morgan, I'm so happy your DH will be home for the birth, and is back home in the states. My DH missed the birth of our daughter b/c he was in Iraq, so I know how that is to be without him, etc. So I'm SO SUPER glad your DH is home for this one's birth now!!!

-Elizabeth
P.S. I can't decide how I feel about Martha either. But that's awesome that there was a CD in an ad!!! How cool!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts