Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I use GM prefolds and covers on my 4 month old DD and I love them. But lately, whenever I try to sit her up or lean her against something in the sitting position, it seems like the bulkiness of the diaper seems to prevent her from sitting up comfortably. She really enjoys the sitting position when I take her diaper off but otherwise it's either pressing into her tummy and looking uncomfotable or completely keeps her from being able to sit at all. I've tried taking the snappi off and loosening the whole thing while she sat and it helped but that doesn't seem like a long term solution since I just have to put it back on again a few minutes later. I don't feel like I'm overtightening the diaper, either. Is this something that will be overcome once she get's stronger? Any other thoughts?    </p>

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
<p>Yes, it is something that she'll overcome - I remember having the same concern with DS a few months ago. What are the covers like though? I found that DS did better in covers that had stretch (Thirsties, SuperBrites, etc) than those that didn't. He's still in cloth though and sitting just fine now.</p>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts