Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>Hi!  I am a first time mom and my daughter is 3 weeks old.  I want to cloth diaper and have a full supply of fuzzibuns one size and bumgenius one size diapers.  I just started using both on her yesterday because she was a little too thin for them before.  When I go to change her, the diaper insert is SOAKED with what I think is sweat.  It doesn't smell like pee.  I am exclusively breast feeding her and she eats well.  I don't know if there is a solution for this.  Our house is never warmer than 78 degrees F.  I've only had her in a diaper and still have the drenched insert.  Anyone have  this problem before?!</p>

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
<p>are you sure it's sweat? That's an awful lot of sweat. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I didn't like my Fuzzibunz once summer came either. I used snappied prefolds just to keep the fleece over baby's skin. </p>

·
Registered
149 Posts
<p>That's a surprising amount of sweat!  Is she otherwise noticeably sweaty?  How long did she have the diaper on before you changed her?  </p>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<p>I thought it was a lot too.  I'm sure it is a mixture of pee and sweat.  She gets changed every two hours and no she isn't overly warm or sweaty otherwise.  I don't know it is very strange.</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts