Mothering Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what is your absolute favorite brand / type of diaper and, most importantly, why?

If you have a second favorite, what is it?

Thanks for your input!!!!

·
Registered
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm loving GroVia's hybrid AI2 system. I love that I can just swap out the inserts and reuse the shells. I'm also planning on trying their new style Newborn AIO's for the next baby when the time comes, and right now am very anxiously awaiting their O.N.E. diaper being funded with KickStarter and due out in March. It should go a long way in making CD'ing even more flexible and attractive to folks who are uncertain about trying it! If they reach their stretch goal there will be some really cute prints.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It should go a long way in making CD'ing even more flexible and attractive to folks who are uncertain about trying it! If they reach their stretch goal there will be some really cute prints.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
My favorites were

1. GMD Cloth-eez fitteds
2. Econobum
3. Swaddlebees (now Blueberry) Simplex
4. Regular prefolds with snap wraps (my favorites were the now-discontinued Swaddlebees ABC but I also liked Bummis, Flip, etc.)

·
Premium Member
1,894 Posts
I just placed an Etsy order for bamboo flats. Fingers crossed. Otherwise, I love WAHM fitteds from hyenacart. Some of those WHAMS are also on Etsy. It's been 4 years since I had a LO in diapers, though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, what is your absolute favorite brand / type of diaper and, most importantly, why?

If you have a second favorite, what is it?

Thanks for your input!!!!
The Flip Hybrid is my favorite, it's with multi-colors, easy wash and availability. It's available at Amazon. Hope you will feel comfortable with this.
Thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Blueberry Capris for any old prefolds both the newborn and regular sizes. They keep everything inside with no leaks.
Totsbots Bamboozles for nighttime diapering and rolling/crawling babies.
Close Pop-In diapers for cuteness in baby/mommy-classes, in summer without pants, to show grandma how great cloth is etc.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
has anyone bought any cloth diapers from esty?

Yes, and they've all worked just as well as any others I've bought. The Etsy sellers I've bought from have been:

qtbunns

babybayrs

MonkeySnuggles

wahmykidz

I can't promise any of them are still in business.

I'm glad you asked the question! It made me go through my 13 pages (!!) of purchases. I saw a lot of things I'd buy again. I might have to do some shopping. :wink:

·
Registered
702 Posts
We liked CLoth-eez (GMD) workhorse fitteds with THirsties covers the for the first year. They were true workhorses and washed up so easily. They were also easy to change and I never had leaks of any kind. We just made the switch to Nicki's Pockets and are happy too. Although I hate stuffing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I LOVE Alva! Never had a leak. I double stuff and they hold my little Olympic gold medal pee-er. They are much bigger in fit though so don't expect them to fit a squishy! :wink:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
GMD workhorse fitteds for day, Sustainablebabyish (sloomb) overnight bamboo fitteds for night ($$$ but you only need a few). Sloomb prefolds are pretty amazing too, but incredibly pricey compared to most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts