Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want to post pics/ideas of how you have them organized/stored?? I'd like some ideas. (I have Fuzzi Bunz,in 2 different sizes, for my twins, as well as for night time for my DD#2)

Right now, I have them in our changing table/dresser ... it has a door, with a shelf, and I keep them in there, stuffed and ready to go. I'd just like to see what everyone else does, too.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
I don't have a picture, but I put all the dipes in a dresser and then change on teh bed.

You might get more response in the Diapering Forum.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
when i cd'd with DD1 i had one of those three-bin plastic storage towers from home depot that i used for everything. the overnight/heavier stuff was in the bottom drawer, the middle drawer had the AIOs and pf's and covers, and the top drawer had the wipes, solution, aquaphor, etc...i never changed any of my kids on a changing table though. just on the floor, on the couch, etc..wherever i was.
:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I'll add pictures of our set-up when I get home.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
I have a combination changing table/dresser, too. We use prefolds and covers, which fit nicely in one drawer. Nothing exciting enough to takes pictures of.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I have a small dresser that is dedicated to diapers. I don't stuff them until I use them because I use different inserts depending on the situation. Top drawer has prefolds, wipes, and wet bags, and the bottom two drawers have diapers and inserts.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
We have a traditional changing table with shelves. I bought baskets with liners to store the diapers in. I have 5 total: 4 small that hold the FB's and 1 large that holds prefolds/covers.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Here's my setup for the new baby, in our laundry room:
http://amanda.smugmug.com/photos/524459457_8ihVR-M.jpg

For DS, I used a changing table with 2 drawers. But that was upstairs & it was not convenient. This time around I'll be using this hanging organizer in the laundry room. That way it will be easy to take them out of the dryer & stack them up, and the diaper pail is right next to the washer too.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I used to use FB's and I had about 60 of them (3 kids in diapers at the same time. YIKES!) I found a really large rectangle basket at Michael's that I stored them in on top of my childhood toybox.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
we use one of these. im washing diapers tonight, i'll take a picture when everything is dried and put away

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I used a deep shelf in the hall linen closet for the prefolds & aoi's & a door organizer for covers, wipes, creams, spare onesie's, etc. I kept a folded blanket on the floor of the same closet & pulled it out for diaper changes on the hall floor. I kept the pail in the bathroom.

I'm totally envious of the pictures of the organizational systems! Our small house just does not have the space for anything like that!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have a traditional changing table in my bathroom. I have clothes on the bottom shelf (just stacked and folded- well sometimes they are folded and sometimes DS yanks them all off
). The top shelf has CD's. A stack of pockets, a stack of prefolds, and a stack of fitteds. And then a basket with covers, wet bags, snappis, etc.

·
Premium Member
6,809 Posts
We have this pop-up frog thing that we keep our diapers in (40 BumGenius 2.0s), beside our changing spot (several blankets piled on the floor with wipes & such ontop of the bookshelf right above it...).

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom View Post
http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...d.php?t=655843

I'm "Prudence" on diaperswappers and I took a ton of pictures of my diaper changing station and posted them here.

As you will quickly see from those pictures, I'm an organization nut.
WOW!
:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
We have two big bins 1 for big diapers (dd) and 1 for little diapers (ds). Everything, prefolds, inserts, covers, and fitteds go into these bins depending on who they belong to. Then I have a basket for the wipes and a box for the accessories, like powder, snappis, and pins.

I can't have a designated spot for different types of diapers, brands, what-not. I like "organized chaos". Everything has a spot, but lots of things share the spot. haha.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts