Mothering Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my little baby has an upper repiratory infection and ear infection as we found out at the ER tonight, but here is the dipe part.

I had her in a windpro pocket...no name with snaps that I got on the tp for $5 just a week ago and then nurse was so stunned...she actually brought 2 other nurses into our room not to see the baby, but to see the diaper!!!

I whipped out the others in my diaper bag. A hh with a stencil of a rooster ont he back and a no name pink pocket with snaps...They ohh and ahhed and said someone actually make those? Can you imagine if I had some hyena stuff (I'm too cheap for that...lol) The doc was even impressed! Makes me want to bring business cards for my favorite WAHMs and pass them out.

It was amazing that people really know nothing other than prefolds and plastic pants.

BTW the baby is doing better, but still sick and so is her older sister...makes for some crappy holidays..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Don't you just love that reaction of surprised delight? I always carry business cards for that very reason and I always make sure my dd wears only her cutest diapers when we go out.

Hope your kiddos feel better

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
We received a similar response when Angelo was born. Isn't that awesome!

I hope you all feel better soon!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.