Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to start switching over to cloth pads. I want to start with a panty liner for pretty much every day use. I would like something really thin and not very long. I also don't want to spend a lot of money. What can you recommend? Also, could I find panty liners for thongs anywhere? TIA!

ETA: I've been looking around a bit and everything I've seen is between 6.5"-8" long. The disposable liners I use are 5"x2". Is there anything that small?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I have a few pantiliners from Luna Pads and I
them. They are super thin, soft and just the right size. If you look at them and like them and are debating on whether to get the teeny pantiliners or the regular ones, it doesn't matter! I have both and you can't even tell a difference after they are washed! I actually though one of mine got misplaced until I realized this. I DID see thong ones somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I don't know if Lunapads makes them or not.

·
Premium Member
1,477 Posts
I have some liners from www.motherandmaiden.com that are wonderful. I got them through a coop here on mdc (the mama who makes them is an mdc mama -- CarrieMF). She does custom pads and liners, so you could ask about the small size and thong style and see what she says.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
the ones from funny farm creations are short. probably 5 inches. but I find them bulky (though mine are OV backed with wool. I guess another fabric would be triimer) and the bamboo ones I have from whamarama are great too.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
TLC Pads makes 5" liners that are 2 layers of cotton flannel, very comfortable and affordable, and pretty prints! I prefer the 6" length because they tend to wander backward slowly as you walk (and I walk a lot) unless your panties are extremely close-fitting.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dayiscoming2006 View Post
http://homemademama.com/ I founds some pretty small panty liners on this site. They were 2 inches wide and 6 inches long. They're called Tiny Liners.
I'll second this! I LOVE HMM tiny liners - the "comfort contour with wing" style.
Best ever. I have Luna (bulky - too much wing), FFC (ditto luna), DGD (ditto both the above) and random others - LOVE the HMM!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.