Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
o.k. i gotta say it...................you will wait. and wait. and wait. cause these are the freakin hardest diapers to find. the fcb mamas do this stealth stocking so you never know when they have a few diapers in stock. you best bet is to post an iso on the tp.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
FWIW, if you want something similiar that IMO works well also you can try Happy Hempys (they now come fleece lined) and Darling Diaper pockets are awesome, too! Lil Bunz carries Happy Hempys cheap with free shipping.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
fluffymail Nightlights have revolutionized night diapering for us. I even use the firstclassbaby (side snappers) on my older bedwetter (47lbs). I totally love the design

However, like the others have said: they are hard to get. However, I've heard a rumor that they'll have a large stocking in Feb (w/ their normal, smaller one/s randomly before then).

I haven't tried a happy hempy on C, but I did have a couple darling diaper pockets for a bit and really liked them (too small...needed a larger size). But happy hempys are available. I'm not a velcro fan which is the HH flaw for me.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
What does everyone stuff their Night Lights w/? I bought one on the TP and I have no idea what stuffings to use? I doubt we'll actually use it at night, b/c we've having such great success w/ FBs for night, but I thought they'd be good for car rides and outtings.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by leomom
Jennisee,

What do you stuff your FBs with for night?
I stuff a medium FB w/ a trifolded microterry towel on top of a medium or small JB Hemparoo. Would that fit into a NL? I had never tried b/c it just seemed to me like the stuffings I use for the FB wouldn't even fit into the NL. I guess as soon as the sleeping baby in my lap wakes up, I'll go try that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.