Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there!

So today I'm 9DPO and I've been trying to check my CM. This is my first time doing this. Anyways, on 7DPO it was school glue. Yesterday and today it was thick and semi-stretchy but mostly clear with only a small bit of a milky white.

Any insight? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
I would tend to get something closer to EWCM at about that time in my cycle. I would get it whether I was pregnant or not.

·
Registered
861 Posts
I tend to have fertile CM in the couple of days before AF - I think CM after O is kind of a crapshoot - I haven't been able to see much of a pattern for it the way that it has leading up to O and then quickly drying up after O. (Sorry that's not much of an answer!)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi there!

So today I'm 9DPO and I've been trying to check my CM. This is my first time doing this. Anyways, on 7DPO it was school glue. Yesterday and today it was thick and semi-stretchy but mostly clear with only a small bit of a milky white.

Any insight? Thanks!
i can only comment off past experience....i had creamy cm for a week before af along with spotting and then 2 days of clear semi stretchy cm also with spotting and then af came.i was sure i was preg... everyone is different.
the best of luck xx

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
X-rays aren’t the only area of the dental practice that deserves rethinking. Integrating new high-tech tools can reduce water consumption and often serve as more precise and exact instruments.

Seriously. What's the deal with posts like this? Is it a bot?

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
I think they're just messing with you now @Xerxella

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Xerxella
1 - 7 of 7 Posts