Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by riomidwife View Post

i get that this is a good thing :) but can someone explain what this is about? by "co-op" do you mean a buying club? i feel like i am missing something.....
Yeah, how exactly does it work online? I get the local stuff...

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Could we do homeschool stuff? Learning cards or other supplies that aren't necessarily age specific?

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post

Has anyone looked at Azure Standard? Would that be a good one??
What do you have in mind? I'm part of a new drop site, but I'm not sure their items would be cost effective to ship. It just depends what you're after, though.
I wasn't thinking anything fresh. I was interested in their spices and herbs mostly...oh, possibly yacon syrup. You know, things that will fit in a flat rate box from the post office :)

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post

I wasn't thinking anything fresh. I was interested in their spices and herbs mostly...oh, possibly yacon syrup. You know, things that will fit in a flat rate box from the post office :)
Gotcha! I confess I haven't looked at those much... Are their offerings very different from Frontier's? I am certain we'll have some Frontier orders happening, at least. If there's sufficient interest in Azure, it could work, but we'd have to check all the numbers to make sure it's worthwhile.
thumb.gif
My turn to confess: I haven't looked at Frontier! lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.