Mothering Forum banner
61 - 80 of 100 Posts

· Registered
2,740 Posts
i happen to live really close to mountain rose herbs. i can't do anything for a couple of months, but i could totally go pick up an order from them so we wouldn't have to pay any shipping!

i'll keep that in mind along with the woolies.

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post

Has anyone looked at Azure Standard? Would that be a good one??
What do you have in mind? I'm part of a new drop site, but I'm not sure their items would be cost effective to ship. It just depends what you're after, though.

· Registered
303 Posts
Im part of a Mountain Rose Herbs co-op right now, but I dont think it will happen if we don't get the max discount, so im sooooooooooooo happy to know that you can run it here as well! :) I love Mountain Rose Herbs ♥

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post

Quote:

Has anyone looked at Azure Standard? Would that be a good one??
What do you have in mind? I'm part of a new drop site, but I'm not sure their items would be cost effective to ship. It just depends what you're after, though.
I wasn't thinking anything fresh. I was interested in their spices and herbs mostly...oh, possibly yacon syrup. You know, things that will fit in a flat rate box from the post office :)

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Quote:

I wasn't thinking anything fresh. I was interested in their spices and herbs mostly...oh, possibly yacon syrup. You know, things that will fit in a flat rate box from the post office :)
Gotcha! I confess I haven't looked at those much... Are their offerings very different from Frontier's? I am certain we'll have some Frontier orders happening, at least. If there's sufficient interest in Azure, it could work, but we'd have to check all the numbers to make sure it's worthwhile.
thumb.gif

· Registered
5,081 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherB View Post

Quote:

Gotcha! I confess I haven't looked at those much... Are their offerings very different from Frontier's? I am certain we'll have some Frontier orders happening, at least. If there's sufficient interest in Azure, it could work, but we'd have to check all the numbers to make sure it's worthwhile.
thumb.gif
My turn to confess: I haven't looked at Frontier! lol

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Whenever someone's ready to run one!
smile.gif
We're taking applications for organizers as well as co-op orders. We just need co-op applications by the 10th day of the month before it'll be run. So, organizers should decide what they want to run and get us the info ASAP so we have time to get it all set up in time to go.
thumb.gif

· Registered
10,121 Posts
Any interest in WILD CHILD WOOLIES wool shorties and soakers? The discounts aren't huge - $3-4 off each pair - but we can get one in before her prices go up even more. We need a minimum of 12 pieces ordered, so please let me know ASAP if you're interested! Please also let me know how many pieces you'd be wanting to get.

Thanks!
Heather

Reactions: laneysprout

· Premium Member
2,240 Posts
how do i know if a company offers their products this way? i would love to organize one (as soon as my post count is up) and have been looking at possible products online, but don't know if they're co-op friendly.

· Registered
10,121 Posts
The best thing to do is to contact the company directly. Some will have "discount pricing" on their site, which makes it clear that volume discounts are available. Others specifically offer co-ops. You'll find that it's more small businesses, WAHMs, etc., who are co-op friendly. Most large companies are not, unfortunately, though emailing them about bulk order discounts is certainly worthwhile.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.