Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>My husband and I are ready to TTC #2.  We are cosleeping with our one-year-old, and this makes charting my temp quite difficult as I am waking up every few hours to help latch him on, and the early morning hours especially are a bit restless and unpredictable, time-wise.  From what I understand I need to be temping around the same time each day, after at least a few hours of consecutive sleep, right?  Any tips for how to make this work, or do I just not rely on temps this time around?  Thanks for any help!</p>

·
Registered
532 Posts
<p>Both times I was TTC (2 years ago with my son, nursing my daughter, and now TTC #3 nursing my son) I was cosleeping and nursing all during the night. I never found it affected my temps enough to be unreadable. My charts 2 years ago were very readable and clear. My charts now are still readable, but not as clear (lot of erratic temps) because I just got my cycles back and my hormones are still wacky-ish. I take my temp at the same time every morning and it works for me:)</p>

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Thanks, LadyJennifer, that's helpful to know.  I will just give it a shot and see what I come up with chart-wise.  My cycle just returned as well, so I don't know how wacky or not things are right now...  Good luck to us both. ;-)</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts