Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaneS View Post
We were just watching the new release of "Peter Pan" and Nana the dog pours out a spoonful for each of the kids before bed!!
I thought you meant Peter Pan Peanut butter

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Yes, in that time period once they'd figured out that CLO treats/prevents rickets, it was a staple at bedtime for urban Brit children.

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post

OMG me too!!! My first thought for a very brief moment was, wow, it'll be healthier now ... then it was quickly replaced with EWWWWW! Could you imagine the taste???!!!
:
Then I read your actual post and it started making sense, though I was still stuck on the peanut butter and was wondering how Nana, who is apparently a DOG, could give anyone a spoonful of peanut butter, now packed with CLO, before bed.
Thank you so much ... I needed a good chuckle.

·
Registered
9,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mykdsmomy View Post

That still wouldn't make it okay to eat.

Actually that reminds me of the commercials here in New England a few years back... Hood did this horrible set of them showing like a cup of fish oil being poured into milk saying how repulsive it was that Garelick, their competitor, used fish oil as the source of vitamin D in their milk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.