Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you could have one endless custom slot open up for you what would it be?

I have thought about this all morning not that it would ever really happen. :LOL but a girl can dream.

Fitteds - Hands Down Fussybutt!

AIO's - Emb. VB's from Mommys Little Sweetie (jessie is so wonderful)

Wool - I have my wool slave (lindsay-Ky Baby Knits) always at work. :LOL
But my second choice would be BBB (just so I could try one. and
find out what all the
is about)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I have been salivating about the wool cover sets from MuttaqinBaby (I am addicted to mutt AIO's)...I have all these cute ideas and heaven help her the next time custom slots open up....honestly anything muttaqin rocks my world these days because they fit my baby SO.well!

Also, I want some embroidered VB aio's so badly...I scored one from HC by the awesome FlutterbyBaby last week (it was a small with THUMPER on the butt!!) and I want a few more SO BADLY! I make diapers but I don't have embroidery capabilities yet and I love all the possibilities....plus the VB aio is also fitting DD perfectly!!

And finally, it will never happen because we are so broke and can barely afford diapers let alone WOOL...but if I could I would want to score a custom slot with Mosaic Moon...I adore her style. Then again, Sara at New Life Woolens is really talented too.

Off to dream some more...........

·
Registered
892 Posts
hm.... this is hard...

Fitteds -- Muttaqin or SugarPlumBaby, no questions asked.
AIO's -- harder -- Lucy's Hope Chest, Calico Baby, or some embroidered VB's
Wool -- EVEN harder, cuz I don't have a lot yet -- but probably I'd stick with Sarah at New Life Woolens, cuz she is such a sweetie!! Of course, I'd love to try some KP or MM.

:LOL

·
Registered
20 Posts
For fitteds and AIO's I would have to say Bottom Bumpers. They are my favorite diaper!! I would want the fitteds in a huge rainbow of dip dyed yummy colors!! As for wool I would love to try a MM soaker and since I'm dreaming, some embroidered Fussybutt's!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
My dream come true would be for Suzie at SOS diapers to open for customs ... I've been diapering over 2 years and during that time she's always stocked on Fridays, no customs (besides maybe choosing the stitching color on an all hemp or OV diaper)

MMMM, I would love to make a HUGE order, picking out all fabrics and everything.

Our fitted stash is 100% SOS, so that would be my ultimate daydream!!!

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
My perfect endless custom slot would be that I could have whatever diapering item I wanted whenever I wanted it :LOL . I like having a bunch of different diapers and covers. I like trying new things. I am really lucky because Sarah is pretty easy to fit and isn't a really heavy wetter (well, actually just this week she has started having major leaks with her morning diapers - I have to rething our strategy for the mornings...)

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Fitteds : First-Class Baby
AIO : Valor Kids
Pockets : Knickernappies
Wool : I'll come back when my brain fog has lifted and I can think of the name of it (I got it from an ebay store - very soft and stretchy)

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Oooh, what a nice dream! ITA with some of the previous comments- totally free, and being able to try anything I want, because I like variety. Plus being able to trade anything that didn't fit... I don't wanna wake up and you can't make me!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.