Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wohoo got the go ahead to sell this....so here it is....

take along thomas...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000068FCA

plus extra track pack....which cost $12, then Butch, Thomas, Clara and Annabelle, Diesel, and Lady ****AND BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE JAMES***

I would like to sell all the thomas stuff as one lot. $45 ppd. funded pp. REDUCED TO $40 Now Only $35 ppd. Now $30 ppd Now $27 ppd

I also have snowsuits in a size 3t, coats, clothing, mama clothes in size large and xl, maternity clothes size large and xl, books, etc. come one and ask me if you are iso anything.

I also have
1) NWT tinkerbell halloween costume size 4/6. $7 ppd Now $5.50 ppd
2)Wiggle Bay on VHS. $6 ppd Now $5.50 ppd
3) Wiggle Dance Party DVD $9 ppd *pending*
4) Wiggles Cold Spaghetti Western DVD $9 ppd *pending*
5) Wiggles Yummy Yummy DVD $9 ppd
6) Top of the Tots Wiggles DVD $9 ppd *pending*
7) Wiggles Magical Adventure. DVD $9 PPd *pending*
8) Yule be Wiggling on VHS. Like new $10 ppd
9) Wiggly, Wiggly, Christmas on DVD $9 ppd *sold*
10) the wiggles Santas Rockin on DVD, watched once $11 ppd
11) Boys 6-12 mth. Old navy winter coat. Dark blue cord. with brown sherpa like inner. cute and warm. $9pp *pending.
12) 18 mth. girls purple fleece overalls and cream shirt. $4 ppd Now $3.50 ppd
13) 3t CRB blue gingham overalls. ffs
14) Girls purple POOH sweat suit set. 12 mths. $4 ppd....now $3 ppd 2 of these, diff styles.
15) 12 mths purple jeans and stripy shirt set. $4 ppd Now $3.50 ppd
16 & 17) blue snow suit and pink snow suit. both are a 3t. $12 ppd each. in vgc. nice and cwarm. blue one is from target. other is from meijer.
18) 2t okie dokie reversable coat. worn maybe twice. has attached mittens. so cute!!! $12 ppd
19) 18 mth Snoma set. stripy pants and pink cocoa pritn fleece top. $5 ppd now $4 ppd
20) 2t/3t disney store pooh denim jumper. my favorite $5 ppd now $4 ppd
21) 12-18 mth grey with purple and pink flower tights from target. $3 pdp Now $2 ppd
22) Adorable 24 mths jean jumper with flower emb. $5 ppd now $4 ppd
23) 12 mth footed sleeper pink with hearts, very cute. carters. $4 ppd now $3.50 ppd

more to come.
i also have all of the wiggles singing dolls including the hard to find captin feathersword. the big red car. the wiggle complete bedding set, dora fleece blankets, a big dora fleece pillow, and much more.

****SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO ANYONE. I PROMISE I WILL BE ON TOP OF THINGS NOW.
FORGIVE ME.

i ALSO HAVE ALMOST ALL THE WIGGLES DVDS THAT NEED A NEW HOME IF INTERESTED, POST HERE, I PROBABLY HAVE IT. ALSO THE NEWEST TARZAN DVD FOR SALE.

***PLEASE help me pay my electric bill before it gets disconnected in 3 days!!!!*** still in the process of listing things and labeling, but here is a start. pics of playhouse on here too. some ppd, some heavier things will depend on shipping. make me an offer

http://photobucket.com/albums/c251/kprice10/

·
Registered
19,261 Posts
if available i would like the tights, christmas sweater, anne book, and veggie easter dvd

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
geez... man i suck. i have been staring at that thing for so long. i have tons of the peices, all the family, the baby with carseat, the van, the house which is missing the staricase, the sandbox, kitchen, table and chairs, baby bed, red little car, and much more. i will have pics as soon as i get the camera cord working. BY WED. NO LATER> I Swear. the only thing is this is huge, will need to ship UPS i believe and shipping might be expensive. maybe we can work out a trade or somethign.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Things we are iso. baby boy clothes size 18 mth, girl clothes size 4 pants, 4/5 shirts, nursing shirts in a XL, a mei tei, advocacy clothes, wood toys, playsilks, gifts for my kids for christmas. or lmk what you have. this tent is just sitting in the family room.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the tent is pending again. We are right in between Cinncinnati and Dayton if you wanna pick up, man that would save so much money on shipping...lol.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.