Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see if I can get this to work....

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ooops! Now I see where you guys are at! I'm headed over to that thread!

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
OK, am I on the right page now?

And who is in charge of letting Grace, Mamita, etc. know we're on the toddler page now? It is time we moved I guess but

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
OK, I hope this is the right thread. I followed 2 links trying to get here!

mcs- when did you change your user name? i like almamiel. soul honey. ah now i am reading that it wasnt your name. duh.

i've been MIA for a while, babysitting 3 kids for 10-11 hours a day left me totally BEAT and i haven't touched the computer all week. i'm finally done and a lot richer! also, that was the best birth control i've seen in years...i honestly honestly have no intention of ever having 4 kids in my life after this experience. the kids were 7, 4, 22 months and luis is 13 months. i made it out alive, that's all i can say.
luis was super super clingy and missed a lot of naps and was nursing non-stop. so that was his reaction.

hattoo- i went through this horrible few weeks of being about 3-4 months pregnant and having low blood pressure. once i stumbled across my street, with my vision half gone, and then laid down on the sidewalk. that was embarrassing!

melissa- who was your midwife? my neighbors' first son was born with a midwife in cleveland, ended up with a horrific transfer to the hospital for emergency c-section (i don't know the whole story, but apparently they think their midwife was incompetent and should be sued). and i'd just read another article about a midwife being sued in cleveland for a birth gone wrong. also i am jealous of your butt. hahaha! DP always says he wants to see some booty on me.

myspace- ehh, i joined and then never got into it. i'm not that taken by it. i use facebook (like myspace for colleges) and that's similar enough.

Quote:
50% for weight, 95% for height and head.
Same as Luis! exactly! i bet cully and luis are pretty similar looking. big headed, chubby, tall babies.

if anyone is in the mood for a good movie, i just saw brokeback mountain and i absolutely loved loved loved loved it! it is so sad and depressing, and dangit jake gyllenhall and heath ledger are two hot cowboys! anyways i would recommend it. very touching.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts