Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Although I've been a member here a while, I've only recently become a master lurker
: So, I'll start w/a quickie intro
My name is Cory and I live in a southern 'burb of Chicago. I have 3 kiddos ~ Takoda is 5, Sagan is 3, and Eiley is almost 2. We are also expecting our second little princess in September. I always wanted to CD, just always thought it was Gerber prefolds & vinyl pants
Sooooo, we finally took the plunge and began CDing exclusively in November. Of course, we all love it ~ especially DH WOO HOO!!!

Now, onto my question. Sagan turned 3 in January and has absolutely NO DESIRE to use the toilet and I have NO DESIRE to force him. Over the past month, his poop has gotten BAD!!!! To the point that I contemplate tossing the CD. It's just plain gross. So, do any of you CD one and not the other?
:

·
Registered
850 Posts
Hey Cory! Welcome to MDC

I'm not much help, but I will say that at this age, when they do decide to PT, it's nearly instantaneous. Back in April, I posted here asking who had the oldest non-PT'ed child (turned out it was me, lol), and not two weeks later, Julia told me she wanted to wear undies. She's had maybe three accidents (all in the first few days) since then. So maybe if you hang in there just a bit longer, Sagan will surprise you soon

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

Ok, we're in the same boat as far as 3 yo are concerned
So far, Shea will poop for m&m's :LOL but he'll sit in a soaking wet dipe for hours if I'd let him.

If you don't have a minishower - GET ONE - perfect for those disguisting toddler dipes!!

·
Registered
7,928 Posts
Although my cd'd kiddo is only 6 months, I was going to also recommend the mini-shower! It is great. And when yours does potty train/learn, it's great to wash out the little potty (if you use one) and or underwear for those uh oh's. And,
welcome to the diapering board and congrats on your soon-to-be-here arrival!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.