Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Victoria gals! DD and I will be in Victoria for the whole month of August. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in hooking up, or if there are any mom/toddler groups we could come hang with while we're there.

We're coming out to visit my parents but my mom will be working the whole time and most of my old friends won't be there, so we'll probably have a lot of spare time.

·
Banned
6,717 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pianojazzgirl
Hi Victoria gals! DD and I will be in Victoria for the whole month of August. I was wondering if any of you would be interested in hooking up, or if there are any mom/toddler groups we could come hang with while we're there.

We're coming out to visit my parents but my mom will be working the whole time and most of my old friends won't be there, so we'll probably have a lot of spare time.
Go to the Royal BC Museum! They TOTALLY TOTALLY Revamped it, they have bird of prey exhibition and stuff too. You'll like it!

//north Island..sorry....but was in Vic for a couple of days during the move.

There is tons of stuff to do, I think there's the lantern festival on Beacon Hill soon...not sure...

oh yeah, the Royal BC Museum has this little toddler minigolf thing and this exhibition on Speed with lots of child friendly experiements and exhibits too.

a nice picnic on Parliment hill is a nice idea too

Ifun ya wanna take a drive up to the Valley, you'd be more than welcome too. The Fillberg Festival is happening soon, lots of stuff to do and enjoy up this way.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.